Upcoming CLAYSS activities:
● It's CLAYSS 20th Birthday! In 2022, we will celebrate with activities for our friends. We will publish each one of them on all our social media networks. Find us as @clayssdigital on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
● Series "20 years, 20 cities." Free training sessions are open to the community. The meetings, open to the community and free of charge, have already begun. In 2022, we are offering talks about service-learning in different cities worldwide.
● 21st June in Rome, Italy. On Wednesday 21st June, from 4 pm to 6 pm, Nieves Tapia is giving a talk in this series at LUMSA University.
● 23rd June in Paris, France. Catholic University of Paris. François Mabille, Secretary General of International Federation of Catholic Universities; Caroline Quazzo, Delegate for Campus Life of ICP, and María Nieves Tapia, Director of CLAYSS.
All the updated information on our social networks!
● 22nd-26th August 2022. Service-Learning International Week and the 25th International Service-Learning Conference. Hosted by CLAYSS, this classic meeting that brings together the most outstanding SL leaders worldwide celebrates its first 25 years in 2022, and we will celebrate it with those who want to join us. We shall inform all registration dates and news on our website and social networks.
● 29th and 30th October 2022. III Global Symposium Uniservitate, Rome, Italy. Online and face-to-face modality. Hosted by Uniservitate, Catholic Higher Education Institutions programme, and the LUMSA Uniservitate in Italy. In the context of the III Global Symposium framework, the Uniservitate Award will be celebrated. More information: https://www.uniservitate.org/es/
● 8th-11th June 2022: 8th International Service-Learning Symposium (ISSL). "Critical Service-Learning Across the Globe: Transforming Teaching into Social Action." Face-to-Face Symposium in Nicosia, Cyprus: 8th-11th June 2022. Hosted by the University of Nicosia. More information: https://www.unic.ac.cy/issl2021-22/
● 21st and 22nd September 2022. Engagement Scholarship Consortium Annual Conference 2022 "The Impact of Engaged Scholarship: People, Purpose, and Passion." The annual meeting will be held with engaged scholars, as well as leaders, professionals, partners and students. It will be organized in a face-to-face modality by the Engagement Scholarship Consortium (ESC) on the University of Georgia campus in Athens, Greece. More information: https://engagementscholarship.org/meetings/esc-2022-meeting
● 6th and 7th October 2022. 5th European Conference on Service-Learning in Higher Education. More information: https://www.eoslhe.eu/easlhe/