Upcoming CLAYSS activities:
● New Videos! It's CLAYSS' 20th anniversary, and during the International Seminar, we released a new video that recalls part of those first years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKhrGPt-3wEand a video that collects the words of those who have attended previous Conferences and/or were part of the celebration this year: https://youtu.be/NUu8PN0801g
● Series "20 years, 20 cities." Free training sessions are open to the community. In 2022, we are offering talks about service-learning in different cities worldwide. We have already held meetings in Buenos Aires, Mar del Plata, San Isidro, Lima, Rome, Paris, Assam and Sarajevo Santiago de Chile, among other cities. All the updated information on our social networks!
● 29th and 30th October 2022. III Global Symposium Uniservitate, Rome, Italy. Onsite and Online. Hosted by Uniservitate, Catholic Higher Education Institutions programme, and the LUMSA Uniservitate in Italy. As part of the Symposium, the winners of the Uniservitate Award will meet and share their experiences. More information available at: https://www.uniservitate.org/
● 21st and 22nd September 2022. Engagement Scholarship Consortium Annual Conference 2022 "The Impact of Engaged Scholarship: People, Purpose, and Passion." The annual meeting will be held with engaged scholars, as well as leaders, professionals, partners and students. It will be organized in-person by the Engagement Scholarship Consortium (ESC) on the University of Georgia campus in Athens, Greece. More information: https://engagementscholarship.org/meetings/esc-2022-meeting
● 6th and 7th October 2022. 5th European Conference on Service-Learning in Higher Education. More information: https://www.eoslhe.eu/easlhe/