Upcoming CLAYSS activities:
● CLAYSS will participate in the 6th International Scholas Chairs Congress, on Thursday, 8th July, in the experience panel on the Global Compact on Education, from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm Spanish time (from 9.30 am to 11.30 am—Argentine time). María Rosa Tapia is introducing the global Uniservitate programme, and Nieves Tapia will be discussing all the experiences presented.
● II Global Symposium Uniservitate. "Service-learning, integral education and transformative spirituality." 28th and 29th October 2021. Free online event. More information: firstname.lastname@example.org Host: CLAYSS and Portuguese Catholic University (UPC). Collaborations: International Federation of Catholic Universities (IFCU)
● The 24th International Service-Learning Conference will be held on 25th, 26th and 27th August 2021, in the frame of the International Service-Learning Week (23rd-27th August). More information: https://seminario.clayss.org/
● 2nd June 2021. Online conference "10 years of service-learning at the Catholic University Silva Henríquez in Chile." Early registration [in Spanish]:https://zoom.us/.../tJYpc-mtpzssGNTEpMKRHFr3_dchGGZkwlPU. More information [in Spanish]: https://www.facebook.com/UCSHOficial/
● 18th and 19th October 2021: "Engaged Campus and Society. First conference on Service-Learning at Swiss higher education, Bern, Switzerland. On-site Conference. More information: ttps://benedu.ch/en/conference/
● 11th June 2021: 8th International Service-Learning Symposium (ISSL), University of Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus: "Critical Service-Learning Across the Globe: Transforming Teaching into Social Action." Rescheduling for two dates: Online Symposium. More information: https://www.unic.ac.cy/issl2021-22
• 5th-8th July 2021: 6th International Scholas Chairs Congress, the CEU San Pablo University, in Madrid, Spain, will host this Congress focused on the Education Global Compact and the Education in post-pandemic. Bimodal format (face-to-face and online). More information: https://www.scholasoccurrentes.org/event/vi-congreso-internacional-de-las-catedras-scholas/
● 7th-9th July 2021: X National and IV International Congress of University Service-Learning, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain. Rescheduled to be held virtually. More information [in Spanish]:
● 13th-15th September 2021.ESC International Conference 2021 "Creating Connections and Expanding Possibilities": The annual meeting will be held online with engaged students, as well as academics, leaders, professionals, partners. It will be organized by the Engagement Scholarship Consortium (ESC).
• 16th-17th September 2021: 4th European Conference on Service-Learning in Higher Education, a hybrid format in Romania and online. More information: https://www.engagestudents.eu/4th-european-conference-on-service-learning-in-higher-education-sept-16-17-2021/
● 30th September to 3rd October 2021: The Talloires Network Leaders Conference at Tufts University’s Tisch College and the Institute of Politics at Harvard Kennedy School (Boston, USA). ttps://talloiresnetwork.tufts.edu/universidades-globales-impacto-local
● IARSLCE Annual Conference. After careful consideration of the current health situation, the Annual Conference to be held during Fall 2021 (North Hemisphere) is under revision. For updates, please visit:https://www.researchslce.org/annual-research-conference