In this section, we collected those calls we believe of interest to our colleagues and friends.
- II Global Symposium Uniservitate, call for papers. Within the framework of its II Global Symposium, to be held on 28th and 29th October 2021, the CLAYSS Programme for Catholic Higher Education Institutions announces its call for submissions of abstracts and papers. Abstract submission deadline: 30th July 2021
More information: https://www.uniservitate.org/
- 4th European Conference on Service-Learning in Higher Education, organized in a hybrid format: face-to-face modality in Romania and online modality for those who want to participate but can't attend in person. Submission deadline: 28th June 2021. For more information and platform access for submissions, please click here: https://www.eoslhe.eu/easlhe/4th-ecslhe/?fbclid=IwAR2YgPcuceoG0osXkk8-Ye5lBlw5MpOh2NZGv8y3R7qXlHv6xXdq_HF1Ddo
- The Regional Network of Latin America and the Caribbean of the International Society for Third Sector Research (ISTR-LAC) invites the research community to submit individual and roundtable proposals for the REGIONAL VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM "25 years of the ISTR network for Latin America and the Caribbean: a look at the research on Third Sector in the Region", to be held on 13th and 14th October 2021.
This symposium is envisioned as a set of discussion forums held over 2 days of reflecting on our 25th anniversary. We are seeking proposals for topics and speakers that will provide different perspectives on the themes reflective of the Third Sector research community and its historical development in the region. Proposals submission deadline: 15th July 2021
- Call for the Ibero-American Human Rights Education Award "Óscar Arnulfo Romero", hosted by the Organization of Ibero-American States (OEI). This call is intended for institutions that have actively pursued the defence and promotion of Human Rights, through education and pedagogy, including in their programmes at least one of the following views: education, peace, freedom, well-being, eradication of discrimination, awareness-raising, health and COVID-19, and global citizenship. Submission deadline: 31st July 2021. More information [in Spanish]:
- 14th Edition of the Premios Espiral 2021 [Spiral Awards]. Open call to submit teaching innovation works for this award hosted by the Asociación Espiral, Educación y Tecnología [Spiral, Education and Technology Association] in Spain. The objective is to reward those initiatives promoted by educators of all levels, which were launched during the COVID-19 pandemic. Projects from any country can be submitted, provided they are rendered in one of the official languages of Spain: Spanish, Catalan, Basque or Galician. In addition, projects can be submitted in other languages taught at Educational Centres in Spain, such as French, English or Italian. More information [in Spanish]: https://premioespiral.org/
- Call "La Educación Artística es un derecho [Arts Education is a right]." The Coordination of Arts Education of the Ministry of Education of Argentina invites all secondary Arts schools in the country to be part of this national call. The objective is to share, know and disseminate those significant pedagogical experiences that address topics of interest to students in the current context of the pandemic and that contribute to accompany their education. Experiences from all artistic disciplines, as well as interdisciplinary and inter-institutional works, may be submitted. Submissions will be part of a bank of Arts Education experiences and may be published in different channels and formats. More information [in Spanish and Portuguese]: https://www.educ.ar/noticias/200525/convocatoria-nacional-emla-educacioacuten-artiacutestica-es-un-derechoemstrong-strong