In this section, we collected those calls we believe of interest to our colleagues and friends.
- II Global Symposium Uniservitate, call for papers. In the context of its II Global Symposium, to be held on 28th and 29th October 2021, the CLAYSS Programme for Catholic Higher Education Institutions announces its call for submissions of abstracts and papers. Extended abstract submission deadline: 9th August 2021.
For further information about themes and presentation: https://bit.ly/3y9l0ZU
- Call for Online Support to Institutions (AVI) 2021 CLAYSS support Programme for solidarity education institutions "Service-Learning in the Arts" invites institutions of all levels and modalities from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Peru to participate in the "Open Call for Online Support to Institutions (AVI) 2021." From 22nd June to 30th July 2021, participation is open by completing the form: https://www.tfaforms.com/4913545.
Terms and conditions: https://bit.ly/3vSJMM7
More information about the Programme "Service-Learning in the Arts": https://programas.artes.clayss.org/en/bienvenidos_arte
- The Ibero-American Human Rights Education Award "Óscar Arnulfo Romero", hosted by the Organization of Ibero-American States (OEI). This call is intended for institutions that have actively pursued the defence and promotion of Human Rights, through education and pedagogy, including in their programmes at least one of the following views: education, peace, freedom, well-being, eradication of discrimination, awareness-raising, health and COVID-19 and global citizenship. Submission deadline: 31st July 2021. More information [in Spanish and Porguese]:
- Engagement Australia Excellence Awards 2021, hosted by Engagement Australia. For Universities across Australia. Applications close on 4th August 2021. Detailed information and key dates: https://engagementaustralia.org.au/engagement-australia-excellence-awards-2021-applications-now-open/
- Call "La Educación Artística es un derecho [Arts Education is a right]". The Coordination of Arts Education of the Ministry of Education of Argentina invites all secondary Art schools in the country to be part of this national call. The objective is to share, know and disseminate those significant pedagogical experiences that address topics of interest to students in the context of the current pandemic, contributing to supporting their educational trajectories. Experiences from all artistic disciplines, as well as interdisciplinary and inter-institutional works, may be submitted. Submissions will be part of a bank of Arts Education experiences and may be published in different channels and formats. Registration form: https://forms.gle/eZvJtN3KNRQkp1At6 (Until 1st October 2021). More information [in Spanish and Portuguese]: https://www.educ.ar/noticias/200525/convocatoria-nacional-emla-educacioacuten-artiacutestica-es-un-derechoemstrong-strong.