II Global Symposium Uniservitate: call for submissions
Within the framework of its II Global Symposium, to be held on 28th and 29th October 2021, the UNISERVITATE Programme announces its call for submissions of abstracts and papers.
The call is open to authorities, researchers, professors and students of Catholic Higher Education Institutions (CHEIs), public and private universities and other Higher Education Institutions in general.
Under the motto "Service-learning, integral education and transformative spirituality," the work submission should outline the following contents:
• Service-learning as a spiritual path.
• Service-learning as a way to contribute to integral education: hands, head and heart.
• Service-learning: experiences and processes of institutionalization.
• Abstract submission deadline: 30th July 2021
• Evaluation notification: 15th September 2021
• Full paper submission deadline: 15th October 2021.
More information: https://www.uniservitate.org/